Searching for an excavation company in Annapolis, Maryland you can trust to complete your excavation job on time, on budget, and according to your exact specifications?
Don’t want to wait weeks or months for your excavation project to be completed?
Whether you’re a homeowner, property investor, Realtor, builder, or contractor, we’re here to help make your next job simple and stress free with our wide range of excavation services in Annapolis, MD.
We’re Next Day Excavating, your local Annapolis excavating company, and we’re ready to help you with all of your residential and commercial excavating jobs. Our team of fully licensed and insured contractors have extensive training and experience in all aspects of excavation, including demolition, precision digging, trenching, leveling, and large-scale site clearing.
Here at Next Day Excavating, we offer a complete range of excavating services, making it easy for you to have all of your excavation work done with a single call to our company.
Some examples of the kinds of work we do include:
- Digging holes for in-ground installations like swimming pools, ponds, and septic tanks
- Leveling and grading of lots, lanes, and roads
- Excavation and disposal of unwanted trees, shrubs, and invasive weeds
- Precision trenching for the placement of utility lines, including drainage pipes, fiber-optic cables, and gas lines
- Demolition of walls and building foundations
- Removal of invasive tree roots
- Flood prevention and water diversion work
- Large-scale site clearing for commercial lots, developers, and contractors
- Excavation work for landscapers, including creation of retaining walls and preparing a site for the installation of brick or stone pavers
Fully Licensed and Insured Excavating Services in Annapolis
At Next Day Demolition, we’re dedicated to creating a safe workplace for all of our contractors and valued clients. All of our team members have successfully completed rigorous training in the safe operation of our modern, well-maintained fleet of trucks, backhoes, and heavy machinery, and we carry comprehensive liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
When you hire us, you can rest assured that we’ll work in a way that’s safe, efficient, and meets or exceeds all standards related to workplace safety.
Call For Your Free, No-Obligation Quote Today
To learn more about how we can help make your next excavation job simple and successful, give us a call here at Next Day Demolition. We’ll review your project and provide you with a clear, up-front quote that makes it easy for you to know exactly what your job will cost before you hire us.